We often use vending machines in our lives, but vending machines are easy to get dirty when placed outdoors. How do we clean them?
1. External cleaning, there will be dust on the outside of the ordinary vending machine. Just wipe it off with a dry cloth. If there is oil or dirt that is difficult to clean, you can use warm water to dilute the detergent for cleaning, but you can’t use it. Wash with alkaline solvent to avoid cracking of the panel.
2. The evaporator is cleaned. When the evaporator has dirt, remove it and wash it with water. First, you need to remove the windshield, then lift the evaporator, remove the hook and pull it forward, taking care not to shake the evaporator tube up and down. Then pour off the water in the evaporator, clean it and dry it with a dry rag, and finally put the evaporator back in place.
3. Clean the condenser, use a vacuum cleaner or a brush to remove the garbage or dirt on the condenser fins, move it gently in the up and down direction, and clean it once a month.
4. The coin identifier is cleaned and cleaned with gauze dampened with warm water. If the coin passage is dirty, the performance of the coin recognizer will be abnormal and the coin cannot be discerned. Therefore, the coin recognizer channel is cleaned once a month.
5. The shipping chute is cleaned, the dirt on the surface of the chute is cleaned with a cotton cloth to ensure the smooth flow of goods.
6. Clean the backing plate, wipe the dust with a dry cloth, and clean it once a month.
The above is the cleaning method for the vending machine, which requires the masters to grasp and extend the service life of the vending machine.